Publicity Assistant By The Hour
To give your business the best shot at success, it’s critical that you have a marketing and publicity plan. Sure, you can do this yourself. But wouldn’t it be great if there was someone who already knew the publicity inside and out? Someone who could take care of press inquiries and scheduling while you’re at work or brainstorming your next project? You know what’s coming…there is!
Here are just a few of the tasks a personal publicity assistant can help you with:
- Write press materials, keep media assets up to date.
- Pitch interviews and speaking gigs.
- Coordinate travel and event-related appearances.
- Respond to calls from media, event planners and booksellers.
- Coordinate events.
- Organize media coverage and press clips – link to website.
- Perform online research to acquire publicity contacts and maintaining media lists.
- Oversee and contribute to social media platforms.
- Provide general administrative support, answer emails, post blogs, update website.
A personal publicist is an extraordinary asset if you’re not technically inclined. Our publicists are experts in social media and web technologies. Time is purchased in 10 hour blocks.